Apply at Speech Pathway
Speech Pathway is dedicated to bringing communication to children so they can change their world. We continually invest in the growth and development of our employees so they can provide the best service for our clients and their families. Speech Pathway has given the Oklahoma City Metro excellent care for more than 8 years. If you have an interest in providing excellence for families and clients in the clinical and school environment Speech Pathway could be the team for you!
Speech Pathway will be holding a few select interviews for Speech Language Pathologists and Clinical Fellows. The typical interviewee is already impressive. We look for eager learners; people who want to improve. People who are forward thinkers with a growth mindset; who are comfortable with making mistakes, learning from them, and sharing those experiences with our team. This isn’t just another job. This is Speech Pathway. Ready?
TITLE : Speech-Language Pathologist
Licensed by Oklahoma Board of Examiners in Speech/Language Pathology or CF applicant
Certificate of Clinical Competence (CCC) or CF applicant
REPORTS TO: Emily Hathway M.S., CCC-SLP; Owner and Clinical Director
JOB GOAL: To provide quality speech/language services for children exhibiting communication challenges
- Screens, evaluates, and diagnoses speech/language disorders.
- Develops goals, objectives, methods, and materials to assist clients in achieving their highest potential.
- Provides and monitors speech/language services to assure full compliance with district, state, and federal regulations.
- Maintains client records in compliance with district, state, insurance, and federal regulations.
- Consults/collaborates with principals, therapists, teachers, parents, and other agencies as needed.
- Strives to maintain and improve professional competency.
- Attends school, district, and clinic staff meetings and serves on committees as required.
- Participates in and organizes staff development programs.
- Participates in securing fellow speech/language pathologists who are also excellent.
- Supervise student interns and/or clinical fellows as directed by Speech Pathway.
- Performs other duties as directed.
- Regularly communicate and receive feedback regarding therapy practices.
- Participate and contribute to the development and growth of Speech Pathway and its related services.
- Upholding an environment of excellence and professionalism.
- Continually learn awesome skills that will contribute to the profession; then share them with our team.
- Help Speech Pathway contribute to the profession outside of work by speaking at conferences, holding professional development inside and outside of Speech Pathway, or representing Speech Pathway by wearing your work T-Shirt at your singing competition.
- Have open conversation with our leadership about how to take Speech Pathway to the next level of service with our community and the profession. And also be willing to take that action yourself.